|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Antwerp Careers|
|Published:||12 giorni fa|
This position is for a Recruitment Consultant role working at our Antwerp office, focusing on contract engineering recruitment.
Working at Oliver James:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join Oliver James, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at Oliver James is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and Oliver James' agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, Oliver James will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As a Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Building strong customer and client relationships
- Define the client strategy - Attracting Talents using leading technology, job boards and social media
- Proactively & directly approaching candidates
- Contact, screen, interview, and prepare candidates
- Advising clients and candidates on recruitment issues
- You are driven and eager to learn every day
- You speak Dutch AND English
- You have a Bachelor or Master's Degree
- You must demonstrate that you are ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
- You must be confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- Be flexible, understand the differences in people and challenges
- Own it, be responsible for your own journey
- Love it, celebrate success
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Festive close-down* + holiday allowance (*location dependant)
- Monthly Oliver James get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Friday drinks with the Antwerp team
Introduction to Oliver James Antwerp from Caroline Devers, Divisional Director, Antwerp
Welcome to Oliver James Antwerp!
As one of the newest offices in the Oliver James Group, you have the prime opportunity to develop and build the foundations of the future of Oliver James Antwerp, meaning you can develop your career at the forefront of Oliver James' growth within the Benelux region.
Our investment in Antwerp not only highlights the success we have experienced in our Brussels and Amsterdam office, but also marks the launch of the Group's first engineering division, demonstrating our ability to adapt and deliver to the needs of our clients.
When you work at Oliver James, not only do you have access to vast career opportunities, but you also have access to world-renowned systems, an award-winning Learning and Development team and operations function, providing you with consistent and flexible support to ensure you succeed in your role.
If you work hard, are ambitious, and love what you do, Oliver James will provide you with the platform and opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs