Recruiter - Senior Consultant - Milan
|Job title:||Recruiter - Senior Consultant - Milan|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Milan Careers|
|Published:||circa un mese fa|
This position is for a recruiter in a Senior Consultant role working in our Milan office, focusing on permanent recruitment. You will be placing top quality candidates while generating new business opportunities.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As an OJ Consultant your responsibilities will be:
- Identifying suitable candidates through multiple innovative channels
- Consulting candidates and clients through often complex and large recruitment processes
- Oversee a portfolio of Italian based clients, analysing their upcoming projects and resourcing needs
- Developing long-term relationships for repeat business
- As a specialist within your recruitment market, you are on top of your game with your knowledge regarding our clients and the market you work in
- At least 2-3 year of experience working in a recruitment environment or sales role that is comparable to a consulting environment.
- Fluent Italian & upper intermediate / fluent in English
- Engaging, positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Previous experience as a headhunter in banking, insurance or tech sector it will be considered a plus
- You know exactly how to connect with new contacts and can build rapport for the short and long term.
- You never give up, always seek new opportunities, and strive for continuous improvement in everything you do.
- Ideally a previous business experience in the technology area, or the flexibility to transfer your recruitment knowledge into this market.
- Efficient organisational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to build rapport & long-term business relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, displaying a high level of diplomacy and professionalism
- The ability to be a team player and capable of operating autonomously
- A confident and proactive approach
- An innate desire to be successful and commit to the role requirements
- Be flexible! Ready to be part of a fun environment where you can learn something new every day
- Love it! Have great passion for the recruitment industry
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual Company Events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
Introduction to OJ Milan from Pietro Novelli, Country Director, Italy
Welcome to OJ Milan!
It is my goal to make OJ the best specialist-driven recruitment company to work for in Italy, both in terms of business success and office environment. To achieve this, myself and the management team work hard to ensure our culture is one that is inclusive and high performing, while also encouraging and supporting flexibility and well-being.
From our iconic office in the Fintech District of Milan, we do our very best to support our clients - the most important corporates and scale-up's operating in the Italian market - and niche candidate pools with market-leading services and meticulous care.
As a group of highly driven and ambitious professionals, we listen and tailor every part of people's OJ journey to ensure everyone can succeed in their career ambitions, and most importantly, do it with a smile on their face.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs