|Job title:||Headhunting Specialist|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Brussels Careers|
|Published:||14 giorni fa|
We, at Oliver James, are committed to connect professionals with opportunities. We are looking for a new Recruitment Consultant to join our offices in Brussels. If you have a competitive spirit, if you like challenges and if you want to grow in a very reliable company, our young and dynamic team is waiting for you!
As part of our team, you will have the chance to work for an international recruitment agency specialized in banking, finance, insurance and IT Sectors. You will take care of the whole recruitment process autonomously.
The Recruitment Consultant will have the opportunity to gain experience by operating a headhunting process, supervise the whole recruitment process and also do business development to identify new opportunities for Oliver James.
What will you concretely do as a Recruitment Consultant?
- You follow the recruitment process from A to Z
- You will accompany and advise clients and candidates
- You will pre-select and interview candidates
- You should be able to select the best candidates
- You will analyse the market and proactively prospect to expand your market
- You will network with candidates and clients frequently - organising / participating in events, client presentations, meetings, etc
- Working to defined financial targets
- You speak French OR Dutch AND English
- You have a bachelor's degree, a master's degree or you have outstanding commercial skills
- You are a good listener
- You have excellent communication skills
- You feel comfortable on the phone
- You are ambitious and dynamic
- you are stress resistant and enjoy challenges
- You are independent and hard-working with an appetite for learning new skills
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Unlimited commissions
- Annual company events
- Fun incentives
- Possibility of teleworking
- Interesting career path
So, are you ready to join our team? Do not hesitate to apply!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs