Experienced Recruitment Consultant - New York Relocation
|Experienced Recruitment Consultant - New York Relocation
|Negotiable per annum
|2 giorni fa
This position is for an experienced Recruitment Consultant (title dependant on experience), to relocate to our New York office where we specialise in Accounting, Finance, Risk, Compliance, Actuarial, Underwriting, Broking, Claims, Legal and Technology Recruitment.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As an experienced Recruiter, your responsibilities will be:
- Proactively headhunting candidates and developing a map of who is active and passive in the market
- Establishing new business relationships through cold calling, client meetings, flipping senior headhunts
- Building a profitable desk specifically across your specialist market, working closely with the existing team, sharing information and contacts, and taking advantage of our extensive existing client base.
- Defining client requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and the client's annual growth plans
- Networking with candidates and clients, organising networking events and client presentations
- Negotiating commercial terms, understanding the implication of the PSL for hires
- Cross-selling other disciplines and incorporating other business areas into the relationships cultivated
- Adding contacts to the database to map out potential new clients
- Business development calls to prospective clients either by chasing an active lead or making the call to introduce a candidate/your service
- Speaking to active candidates to track where they are going in the market, collecting leads and commercial information you can use for your own business development
- Build relationships with senior candidates which in turn can be flipped into clients
- Sourcing / headhunting candidates actively for live roles
- Taking candidates out to market by calls to clients, emailing their profile to the client directly, and using LinkedIn inmails. Following up on any emails with calls to sell in the profile
- Managing interview processes through to offer
- Meeting your monthly financial target, if not ensuring your quarterly target is met across the 3 month period.
- Collaborating with peers on sharing candidates, commercial information and in building out your vertical as a team on the database
- As an experienced Recruiter you will be able to demonstrate that you are a proven business developer, networker and head-hunter
- We are looking for confident, bright, and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment that is challenging yet rewarding.
- You must thrive under pressure and be goal-driven
- You will have 4+ years of experience across a professional services market
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers.
- You will have excellent communication skills, and an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long-term business relationships.
- You must display ambition and a track record of high achievement either in or out of work.
- Career-minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit
What we offer
- Relocation support / Visa Sponsorship
- International and inclusive working environment
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Tailored Training program: core recruitment and sales training, coaching, group training, case studies
- Collaborative fast-paced work environment
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Annual Company Events (market-leading Christmas and Summer Party)
Introduction to OJ New York from Stewart Cherry, Senior Vice President, New York
Welcome to OJ New York!
Our New York office has experienced exponential growth since opening in 2016 and is home to some of the highest performers in the industry; people who are incredibly talented and driven entrepreneurs and have been able to develop their careers alongside the growth of OJ.
It's our aspiration to be one of the leading recruitment companies in the U.S. both to work for and with. We are set to double in size in the next 2-3 years and are looking for highly driven and ambitious people who will take charge of their career, grab the opportunities that arise, and make their market on the future of OJ New York.
As a business we constantly strive to improve and deliver excellence, and we expect you to do the same. You are surrounded by the best of the industry, and everyone works towards a common goal -achieve success, deliver excellence, and have a lot of fun whilst doing it.
OJ New York has an engaging and collaborative environment. From day one and throughout your career, you are given a transparent and tailored promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress, as well as the opportunity to take your career and earning potential to the next level.
If you have the drive to learn, work hard, and are ambitious, our global People and Performance team will help (and challenge) you to perform to the best of your ability every day.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our high performing New York team!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs