Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - NYC
|Job title:||Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - NYC|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum per annum|
|Contact name:||Kirsty McErlain|
|Published:||13 giorni fa|
We are currently recruiting for a number of bright, results driven and commercially minded individuals to join the Oliver James Academy here in New York.
Do you excel in building relationships? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and driven ambition? Oliver James might be your new perfect fit.
The OJ Academy is is a three month training program that expedites your learning and mastery of recruitment. Once you graduate from the program you will be working on your own desk with a team of some of the top performers in the industry.
If you're searching for an opportunity where the effort you put in directly affects your earnings and trajectory of your career, there is no better place than Oliver James.
All we ask is that you are prepared to work hard, have a passion and interest in the recruitment sector, thrive in a target driven environment, and are committed to bringing your best self to work every single day.
- Strategically connecting with the best talent within your niche market
- Maintaining contact with our existing candidate network
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying needs and requirements for their vacancies
- Sourcing the best talent for your clients' vacancies
- Building a pipeline of new active candidates
- Write engaging job adverts to encourage the best and most suitable candidates to apply
- Operate as a consultative partner for both clients and candidates in order to offer advice and guidance on trends within your market
As a consultant at OJ you'll benefit from:
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level - over 50% of our New York office received a promotion in 2022
- Generous monthly and quarterly commission payments
- Tailored training and development at every level, with in house trainers and coaches solely dedicated to supporting and enhancing your career
- Monthly pay day socials and office wide get-togethers
- (Legendary!) Annual Company events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers (No more cramming it all into an hour!)
- Lunch clubs for top performers
- The opportunity to learn from some of the best recruiters in the world
- To be a part of a business who is truly invested in you, your goals, your career, and your happiness and wellbeing in the workplace
- International relocation opportunities
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs