CRM Marketing Analyst
|Job title:||CRM Marketing Analyst|
|Published:||16 giorni fa|
As the Marketing Cloud Analyst for Oliver James you will report to the Head of Applications and Innovation and work in close partnership with the Marketing team. The role will be crucial in delivering the digital transformation of our Marketing capabilities and effectiveness across the group through Salesforce and Marketing Cloud platforms.
This role will give you the opportunity to work alongside Regional Directors, Senior Members of the Sales Division in addition to Department Heads throughout the operations and support functions.
To perform this role well, we require:
Possess a solid understanding of best practises on how to drive high engagement from CRM-based Marketing activation.
Have the confidence and knowledge to challenge current processes & initiatives and identify opportunities to make a real change.
Experience in working within a recruitment function or B2B Sales Environment.
You have outstanding communication skills, enthusiastic to learn and driven to make a real impact.
Strong organisational skills, comfortable with strict deadlines and working with senior stakeholders.
An insight into some of your responsibilities:
· Working alongside the Head of Application & Innovation and the Marketing Director to scope out and activate long term automation / communication strategies.
· To co-ordinate the scope & delivery of all BAU and internal campaign requests from the wider business.
· Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables.
· Play a pivotal role in building campaigns and journeys, ensuring that every touchpoint is delivering the highest possible impact.
· Build out sophisticated segmentation within the current Marketing Cloud platform.
· Hands-on Configuration of systems.
· Develop & maintain in-depth reports both on an ad-hoc & scheduled basis.
· Identify & maintain data hygiene best practises
At Oliver James, we ask a lot of our employees, we are a high-performing and fast-paced business, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary; check out our OJ Rewards Brochure.
Great Mind’s Don’t Think Alike
That’s why Oliver James reflects the incredible diversity of the people who work here. Oliver James is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all team members. If you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment with Oliver James please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to love Oliver James
We don’t believe in perfect matches; so even if this role doesn’t grab your attention; we still want to hear from you. Come and find out more about Oliver James, our People, Our Culture, Our Values at https://workforus.oliverjames.com/
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs