Associate Director - Finance & Actuarial
|Job title:||Associate Director - Finance & Actuarial|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Singapore Careers|
|Published:||2 mesi fa|
We are currently seeking an Associate Director for our Finance & Actuarial Division. As the Associate Director of the Finance & Actuarial Division you will be responsible for leading our Finance & Actuarial teams across South East Asia, whilst developing revenue and new business with clients.
- Be responsible for managing and driving growth across the region
- Working with the Director to set monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs around individual/team performance
- You will also be responsible for mentoring, coaching and supporting members of your team, developing them in some cases from Associate Consultants to Consultants/Senior Consultants, from Consultants/Senior Consultants to Managing Consultants
- As an Associate Director, you will also be expected to be a hands-on recruiter yourself who can lead by example. All consultants at Oliver James Associates are expected to work as 360 recruiters who proactively headhunt candidates to assist them in managing their careers as well as establishing new business relationships, and managing / nurturing existing client relationships
- Managing a defined set of Finance clients you will be targeted on developing relationships with clients across the region.
- Defining client's requirements whilst mapping out the organisational structure, the culture and client's annual growth plans
- You will be expected to network with your candidates and clients frequently, organising networking events and client presentations
- You will be expected to cross sell other disciplines and incorporate other business areas into the relationship you cultivate
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for negotiating commercial terms multinational companies, understanding the implication of the PSL for both permanent and interim hires
Who we're looking for:
- Confident, bright and resilient individuals who thrive in a competitive environment which is challenging yet rewarding. You must be able to work under pressure and be target driven
- A solid business mind and the gravitas to challenge prospective customers. You will have excellent communication skills, an impressive presence and demonstrate the ability to build long term business relationships
- Career minded individuals who are looking for a role with rapid progression based on merit. You must be able to display a track record of high achievement either in or out of work
- Have the people skills to manage a successful team
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A goal orientated mentality
- Proactive sales experience
- The speed of thought to spot opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- The ability to be a team player and yet capable of operating autonomously
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- A confident approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this role requires.
- Additionally you will be able to demonstrate resilience to deal with the inevitable challenges that a sales role brings
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
- Previous experience in Country-level/regional management would be preferred as there is a clear succession plan in place for this role
These roles are aimed at individuals with high potential who are seeking a business that will invest in them, if you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available. Specific experience is not essential but commitment and a genuine desire to achieve are.
Introduction to OJ Singapore from Bryan Marshall, Country Director, Singapore
Welcome to OJ Singapore!
It is my aim to make OJ the leading recruiter in Singapore to work for and with, and people will always be at the forefront of this. Here at OJ, we are passionate about providing people with the best opportunities to achieve their potential and find fulfilment in their work.
No matter your level or experience, when you work at OJ you have access to all the tools and support you need, and as a business, we work hard to ensure our culture is one that is diverse and inclusive, as well as empowering.
We provide an environment where people can bring their authentic selves to work and carve out their own path to help them achieve all their goals in life.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs