Academy Manager - Unique Recruitment Trainer Opportunity!
|Job title:||Academy Manager - Unique Recruitment Trainer Opportunity!|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Kirsty McErlain|
|Published:||2 mesi fa|
Academy Manager - Manchester
Are you an experienced recruiter looking to step away from a traditional desk based role and instead use your skills to attract, train, develop and manage Manchester's newest recruitment talent?
Architected to provide an intense, engaging and comprehensive entry into the recruitment sector, the OJ Academy is an elite, hands on 12 week program designed to provide Associates with all the tools they need to become OJ's next generation of top performers - and we are looking for the right person to come and lead it!
The role of an Academy Manager
Trainer, coach, mentor, manager, leader, recruiter - our Academy Managers wear many hats, and know how and when to wear which.
As a key influencer of both company growth and operational standards, you'll be responsible for sourcing and selecting the best entry level recruitment talent in Manchester, as well as training and managing those individuals for the first 12 weeks of the OJ careers.
Responsibilities within your remit include:
- Full talent attraction life cycle for Academy Associates (6 -8 per cohort)
- Delivering training sessions in line with our 16 block 'OJ Way' training program
- One-to-one coaching with Academy Associates
- Planned and ad-hoc recruitment workshops and sales days
- Managing the team to deliver against agreed KPI's and targets
- Full 12 week schedule management
- Regular performance updates to senior stakeholders and global Academy team
- Enthuse, motivate, inspire and support your team
- Positively market the Academy both internally and externally
- Effective diary management to encompass all of the above
Your key deliverables:
- Academy hiring, attrition and graduation numbers
- Academy Associate performance against KPI's
- Billing performance post Academy
- Onboarding experience and engagement scores
Who are we looking for?
Our Global Academy Managers come from a variety of recruitment backgrounds, but all share some key attributes; they are relentlessly passionate about developing others, have the ability to expertly negotiate a varied and challenging workload, and take huge pride in leading their teams to deliver exceptional results.
- 2 years + experience in a 360 Recruitment role, ideally having had exposure to both contract and perm processes
- Ability to drive daily sales
- Ability to run engaging and effective training sessions
- Experience of/ exposure to making entry level hires
- Ability to work in the office 5 days per week, as well as some non-core hours
- Highly organised
- Embodies the OJ Charter
What can you expect from us?
We pride ourselves on creating the perfect environment for our people to thrive, and believe in giving them the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of their own career progression and development.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do!
As an Academy Manager at OJ, you'll benefit from:
- A competitive basic plus excellent performance related bonus
- An incredibly supportive, collaborative and high performing environment in which to thrive
- The opportunity to help build, influence and shape an emerging global division
- An extensive social calendar on both a local and international level
- Promotion and global mobility opportunities
Please submit your application to email@example.com - we cannot wait to hear from you!
A final word about us from UK Director, Rick Davis
Welcome to OJ Manchester!
Manchester is the global HQ of the Oliver James Group and our goal is to remain a centre of excellence when it comes to hiring new talent, providing them with the tools to succeed and ultimately, allow people to grow long and lucrative careers within the Group, whether that be UK or abroad.
Our office has been responsible for creating over 65% of the Group's Global Director community, along with a large proportion of top performing consultants each year. As a leadership team, we work hard to ensure our culture puts people at the forefront of everything we do. We believe everyone should benefit from our award-winning training plan, no matter their level, experience, or job role, so we tailor a development plan to suit every individual who entrusts their career to Oliver James.
Above all, we want people to excel in our business by enjoying their work. We listen to people, promote well-being and flexibility, and make sure they enter the office each day with a purpose and smile.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs