Academy Manager - Unique Recruitment Trainer Opportunity
|Job title:||Academy Manager - Unique Recruitment Trainer Opportunity|
|Salary:||Negotiable DOE per annum|
|Contact name:||Kirsty McErlain|
|Published:||24 giorni fa|
Academy Manager - Dublin
Are you an experienced recruiter looking to step away from a traditional desk based role and instead use your skills to attract, train, develop and manage Dublin's newest recruitment talent?
Architected to provide an intense, engaging and comprehensive entry into the recruitment sector, the OJ Academy is an elite, hands on 12 week program designed to provide Associates with all the tools they need to become OJ's next generation of top performers.
In conjunction with formalised core training, coaching and workshops, on a day to day basis your Associates will resource across a variety of markets before ultimately 'graduating' the Academy to specialise in just one.
After the successful launch across several global locations, the OJ Academy is coming to Dublin - could you be the person to lead it?
The role of an Academy Manager
Trainer, coach, mentor, manager, leader, recruiter - our Academy Managers wear many hats, and know how and when to wear which.
As a key influencer of both company growth and operational standards, you'll be responsible for sourcing and selecting the best entry level recruitment talent in Dublin, as well as training and managing those individuals for the first 12 weeks of the OJ careers.
Responsibilities within your remit include:
- Full talent attraction life cycle for Academy Associates (6 - 8 per cohort)
- Delivering training sessions in line with our block 'OJ Way' training program
- One-to-one coaching with Academy Associates
- Planned and ad-hoc recruitment workshops and sales days
- Managing the team to deliver against agreed KPI's (headhunts, leads generated etc)
- Coordinate allocation of Academy resource in relation to Delivery tasks
- Regular performance updates to local senior stakeholders and global Academy team
- Coordinate the allocation of Associates to their destination teams
- Driving a high level of daily activity from Academy Associates
- Enthuse, motivate, inspire and support your team
- Positively market the Academy both internally and externally
- Effective diary management to encompass all of the above
Your key deliverables:
- Academy hiring, attrition and graduation numbers
- Academy Associate performance against KPI's
- Billing performance post Academy
- Onboarding experience and engagement scores
Who are we looking for?
Our Global Academy Managers come from a variety of recruitment backgrounds, but all share some key attributes; they are relentlessly passionate about developing others, have the ability to expertly negotiate a varied and challenging workload, and take huge pride in leading their teams to deliver exceptional results.
- 2 years + experience in a 360 Recruitment role
- Experience of managing and/or mentoring Associate level hires
- Previous management of/ involvement in internal hiring processes
- Ability to run engaging and effective training sessions
- An understanding of coaching methodologies
- Flexibility to work in the office 5 days per week, as well as some non-core hours
- Embodies the OJ Charter
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive basic plus excellent performance related bonus
- A highly supportive, collaborative and high performing environment in which to thrive
- The opportunity to help build, influence and shape an emerging global division
- An extensive social calendar on both a local and international level
- Promotion and global mobility opportunities
The team look forward to welcoming our new Academy Manager, and are keen to launch as soon as the right individual is in post.
Please submit your application to email@example.com - we cannot wait to hear from you!
Introduction to OJ Dublin from Ben Doyle, Director, Ireland
Céad míle fáilte to OJ Dublin!
Since our launch in 2017, OJ Dublin has experienced tremendous growth, moving from an unknown start-up to key player in the Irish market. By prioritising culture and focusing on development and progression, we have witnessed some of the biggest billers and fastest progression of consultants anywhere in the world.
We've built a fantastic platform for people to achieve their aspirations and provide a service to candidates and clients that is better, faster, and puts people at the heart of every process.
Our culture is extremely collaborative. Everyone wants to see those around them succeed and are driven towards a collective goal. If you are ambitious and hard-working, OJ will provide a platform to take your career to the next level.
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs