Office Manager Intern
|Job title:||Office Manager Intern|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Milan Careers|
|Published:||etwa 4 Stunden her|
We are looking for an Office Manager Intern that is ready to join our team!
Working at OJ
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
Oliver James is a global specialist recruitment partner to the world's leading global corporates and scale-up organisations. Over the past 20 years, we have grown organically and consistently, becoming a renowned search and selection consulting firm operating out of 13 global offices across the UK and Ireland, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America, with a headcount of over 600 employees.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the Role
- Co-ordinates and monitors office operations to ensure company requirements are sufficiently met daily
- Manage correspondence and screen visitors and calls, reception duties, meet visitors and suppliers
- Arrange meetings and associated administration
- Perform new starters company orientation
- Coordinate and oversee completion of special projects as needed
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements via telephone and correspondence (prepare related agendas for the company as required)
- Assisting the senior Office Manager as and when required for company and internal and external events
- Run business or personal errands and perform general administrative or housekeeping tasks
- Maintains the office supply inventory and orders additional supplies as needed
- Provide support to the Personal Assistant activities for the Country Manager
No formal experience is required, although hospitality and event management experience may be of advantage.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High English proficiency
- Professional and proactive team player (friendly, credible, articulate) who can work within an ambitious sales and recruitment organisation
- Exceptional organisation skills, strong time management ability and detail conscious
What we offer:
- Excellent Social Calendar -Group Summer and Xmas Parties; Office aperitifs; Frequent team nights out and events
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives - Extended lunch breaks for gym-goers;
- 2 weeks of summer company shut down
- €800 net monthly internship salary
- €5.29 meal vouchers
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-6pm, 1 hour lunch break