|Job title:||Legal Advisor|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Operations Careers|
|Published:||ungefähr 2 Monate her|
As a Legal Advisor (Contracts) for Oliver James you will to join the Oliver James Global Legal Team in a centralised Group global legal team based in Manchester. The Legal Advisor team at Oliver James play a fundamental role in ensuring client contracts are negotiated in a smart and quality way and in compliance with Oliver James' commercial and legal risk frameworks. You will get direct exposure to a wide variety of Oliver James consultants, experiencing a dynamic and fast-paced client-delivery model.
To perform this role well, we require:
- Academic degree
- 2 + years of practical legal experience at a law firm or in -house
- Minimum 1 year experience of contract review, drafting and negotiation
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- A demonstrable desire & enthusiasm for developing new optimisation processes this growing area of Law within practice area
- An interest in legal tech
- An interest in developing your legal career in a dynamic and global in-house legal team.
- Highly motivated and thrives in a fast paced and dynamic setting.
An insight into some of your responsibilities:
- Independently undertake high quality analysis, drafting and negotiation of OJ client contracts in line with OJ review standards, taking the client contract from the legal review to its execution.
- Advise OJ consultants and directors on the commercial terms, liabilities and risk management in client contracts in different jurisdictions.
- Suggest improvements and enhancements to OJ legal contract review and management processes based on your reviews.
- Accurately and effectively record contract details to enable commercial and legal risk reporting.
- Work alongside Legal Advisors in the OJ legal team, assisting with the business tasks, reviews, research and advisory matters as and when required across different regions
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs