Associate Consultant - Academy Program - Milano
|Job title:||Associate Consultant - Academy Program - Milano|
|Salary:||Negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||Milan Careers|
|Published:||14 giorni fa|
Associate Consultant - Academy Program
As a result of our continuous growth, we are looking to hire an Associate Consultant to join our Academy Program in the Oliver James Milan office.
Oliver James is a global specialist recruitment partner to the world's leading global corporates and scale-up organisations. Over the past 20 years, we have grown organically and consistently, becoming a renowned search and selection consulting firm operating out of 13 global offices across the UK and Ireland, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America, with a headcount of over 600 employees.
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide. When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talented professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the Academy program:
Our 3-month Academy program provides you with the foundations to become a specialist and international head-hunter. You will become part of a team of like-minded individuals and will be trained and supported by our People and Performance team and Managers throughout your learning journey. You will attend team core training, e-learning programmes, role plays, and one-to-one coaching sessions as part of your continuous development.
The program will be divided into 3 core modules:
- Recruitment process: understanding how to handle the recruitment lifecycle from the qualification of a vacancy from a client, through to the engagement of suitable candidates, and the placement of the most suited candidate.
- Business Development: understanding how to create, build, and keep business partnerships with clients, as well as how and how to anticipate commercial opportunities.
- Technical workshops: understanding the professional networks we specialise in across IT, Finance, Change and Digital.
Objective of the Academy program:
At the end of the three months, you will have the possibility to have a full-time opportunity at Oliver James and have the skills to be an effective OJ Associate Consultant with the following responsibilities:
- Identifying suitable candidates through multiple innovative channels
- Consulting candidates and clients through the recruitment processes
- Developing long-term relationships for repeat business
- As an upcoming specialist within your recruitment market, you are on top of your game with your knowledge regarding our clients and the market you work in
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master's degree
- Fluent Italian and upper intermediate/fluent in English
- Positive attitude
- Good problem-solving and networking skills
- Passionate and curious about the head-hunting sector
- Eagerness to learn and get out of your comfort zone
- Excellent communication skills
What you can get from us:
- International and inclusive working environment
- Clear pathway to recruitment career
- Tailored Training program: core recruitment and sales trainings, coaching, group training, role plays, case studies
- Collaborative fast-paced work environment
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Iconic and central office in the Milan Fintech district
- Annual Company Events (market-leading Christmas and Summer Party)
Introduction to OJ Milan from Pietro Novelli, Country Director, Italy
Welcome to OJ Milan!
It is my goal to make OJ the best specialist-driven recruitment company to work for in Italy, both in terms of business success and office environment. We have designed a market-leading Academy Program to select the most talented and striving professionals who are early on in their career, providing an opportunity to welcome them into our company and the recruitment sector.
With the ongoing support of our senior leaders and dedicated learning professionals, as part of the Academy Program, you will be accompanied for 3 months in a structured learning and development journey, with the opportunity to secure a full-time position at Oliver James Milan. The skills you will develop out of our Academy Program will hugely facilitate and fast track your career with us.
From our iconic office in the Fintech District of Milan, to the collaborative and ambitious work environment, we make sure that a role with Oliver James is not just a job, but a boundless career!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs