Actuarial Delivery Consultant - Contract
|Job title:||Actuarial Delivery Consultant - Contract|
|Salary:||negotiable per annum|
|Contact name:||NewYork Careers|
|Published:||18 giorni fa|
This position is for a Delivery Consultant working in our New York office, as part of our Actuarial Contract team. This desk is the highest billing desk globally for Oliver James, where we help find our insurance clients very rare actuarial talent. It is a hugely exciting desk with huge rewards on offer and is our flagship desk for actuarial.
Working at OJ:
At Oliver James people are our strength, they are our competitive edge and the key to our success and the service we provide.
When you join OJ, you enter an environment where your career progression is taken seriously. From day one, our global People and Performance team will work with you to build your confidence and knowledge through a tailored training programme, and this remains the case at every stage of your career.
We provide you with the platform to perform to the best of your ability and continuously develop. You have the authority and accountability to be responsible for the speed and success of your own career progression and development through a transparent promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress.
Every team at OJ is made of individuals with unique strengths, so we provide an inclusive work culture that is collaborative and committed to a collective vision. You will work with some of the most talent professionals and will be supported by investment in the world's most innovative tools and OJ's agile working environment.
We work hard, are ambitious, but most importantly, we celebrate success and love what we do! If you have the drive to be the best at what you do, you can expect high levels of trust and support in return. Wherever you want your career to go, OJ will provide you with the platform to take your career to the next level.
About the role
As Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Utilizing various and consistent candidate attraction strategies, such as job board advertising, social media marketing, referrals, LinkedIn Recruiter, and headhunting.
- Making use of our in-house CRM and LinkedIn Recruiter to map the Actuarial market and identify potential talent for our clients across consultancy and insurance.
- Engage with both active candidates regarding their job search, and passive candidates to identify and understand their long-term career aspirations.
- Qualify candidates through detailed questioning and sell relevant opportunities.
- Ideally 6-12 months experience in a recruitment, professional services, or sales role
- A natural drive to understand what makes people tick and build strong relationships
- Positive mindset when learning new concepts and skills
- Results driven and ambitious with excellent organizational skills
What we offer
- Transparent promotion pathway at every level
- Excellent and competitive benefits
- Tailored training at every level
- Holiday close-down between Christmas and New Year
- Monthly OJ get togethers
- Annual company events
- Extended lunch break for gym-goers
- Free snacks in the office
- Hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days remote)
Introduction to OJ New York from Stewart Cherry, Senior Vice President, New York
Welcome to OJ New York!
Our New York office has experienced exponential growth since opening in 2016 and is home to some of the highest performers in the industry; people who are incredibly talented and driven entrepreneurs and have been able to develop their careers alongside the growth of OJ.
It's our aspiration to be one of the leading recruitment companies in the U.S. both to work for and with. We are set to double in size in the next 2-3 years and are looking for highly driven and ambitious people who will take charge of their career, grab the opportunities that arise, and make their market on the future of OJ New York.
As a business we constantly strive to improve and deliver excellence, and we expect you to do the same. You are surrounded by the best of the industry and everyone works towards a common goal -achieve success, deliver excellence, and have a lot of fun whilst doing it.
OJ New York has an engaging and collaborative environment. From day one and throughout your career, you are given a transparent and tailored promotion pathway, providing you with a clear route to progress, as well as the opportunity to take your career and earning potential to the next level.
If you have the drive to learn, work hard, and are ambitious, our global People and Performance team will help (and challenge) you to perform to the best of your ability every day.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our high performing New York team!
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs